Treat yourself to this fantastic opportunity to paint watercolours in the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence. It doesn’t really get any better than this for artists. Soak up the ambience and culture of this famous historical city. Allow your experienced tutor to guide you around from one inspirational backdrop to another. Learn to paint quickly with impressionistic flair through expert tuition from your Academy trained tutor. Whether you’re into the illustrious facades of the ancient cathedrals and palazzos or the grand spaces of Florence’s many piazzas, you really couldn’t be in better hands.
With this tour, you will learn to compose interesting urban scenes with famous landmarks as your focal points which will wow your friends and family alike! Locations may include the Ponte Vecchio, Santa Croce, Il Duomo, The Boboli Gardens and views of the Arno.
What’s included in this tour?
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast, lunch and evening meals (lunch and evening meal not included on excursion day)
- 4 mornings tuition and 5 afternoons of practical sessions with critique of your work
- all materials, Winsor and Newton watercolour paints, Kolinsky sable brushes, drawing equipment, incl. watercolour sketchbook
- guided tour of one of Florence’s historic art museums
- one day free for personal exploration of Florence.
For Groups: If you are wishing to book a tour with your painting group, we are happy to arrange a specific course of your choice for you. Group discounts apply. Simply contact us with your requirements.
Non-painting partners are welcome at a reduced rate and can join us on all our trips and excursions.
Why not check out more of our guest reviews on Tripadvisor
|Room Type||7 Day Course|
|Twin/Double room en-suite p.p.||£ 1,500|
|Single Room en-suite||£ 1,600|